Nick Waplington 03STTM559-WHT-NW3-S
Nick Waplington is a British artist living and working in the UK and US. Over the last forty years he has developed a body of work marked by eclecticism and juxtaposition, using both traditional and new media to push the boundaries of contemporary art practice. While best known as a photographer, Waplington also works extensively with painting, video, computer-generated imagery, sculpture, and found material. In addition to his solo projects, he has also collaborated with a wide array of other artists, from the Mexican conceptualist Miguel Calderón; artist David Shrigley; writer Irvine Welsh; musicians Tricky and Orbital; film director Paul Thomas Anderson; and the fashion designer Alexander McQueen.
These three images are taken from his Recent book Anaglypta 1980-2020, 512 previously unpublished photographs, made over three continents and four decades. One of the most inspiring books we have seen in a long time.
Each artist image is limited to 50 prints, once we sell out we will never print that image again. Our garments are made to order so there is no extra stock and with no extra stock, nothing can go to the landfill. All working towards creating the most sustainable and circular business model possible.
- Single Jersey 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton 220 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar with twin needle topstitch
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Single Jersey 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton 200 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar and sleeve hem
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Brushed Sweatshirt 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled polyester 350 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Pocket at front
Click here for our size guide
All printing done in partnership with Hit and Run Ltd a London based studios that aims to promote artistic expression and cultural awareness while ensuring a minimal environmental impact. Find out more about them here
All Garments made in Bangladesh from organic, GOTS certified Bangladeshi fabric and in fair trade mills and factories ensuring environmental and workers standards.
|T Shirt||Long Sleeve
|VAT (UK only)||9.8||13.20||21|
|Total Costs (ex Tax)||£36.83
Due to Brexit (which we definitely didn't want) we have had to change our tax policy, UK customers will remain the same but everyone outside of the UK please read our updated tax policy here.
Buy Back Initiative
We feel that our product is a long term investment, transcending traditional fashion trends but we also appreciate that peoples tastes can change over time, people scale their wardrobe and get rid of garments. We never want our product to go to the landfill so we will take back any omdo STUDIOS garment and give you 20% off a future purchase. Find out more here
With each garment sold a donation will go to a charity of the artists choice. Nick has chosen Shelter, a charity that helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through their advice, support, and legal services. Find out more about their work here.