Magnus Reid 02STTM559-WHT-MR2-S
Magnus Reid opened his first restaurant at 23 years old (The Rooftop Café, London Bridge). He then went onto open three more venues to much success and gained notoriety through such accolades as Michelin Bib Gourmand and Time outs top 100 restaurants (14). It was shortly after receiving the Michelin award that Magnus’ attention shifted towards painting. We love multi talented creatives and Magnus is definitely one of them!
Each artist image is limited to 50 prints, once we sell out we will never print that image again. Our garments are made to order so there is no extra stock and with no extra stock, nothing can go to the landfill. All working towards creating the most sustainable and circular business model possible.
- Single Jersey 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton 220 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar with twin needle topstitch
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Single Jersey 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton 200 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar and sleeve hem
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Bottom hem with wide double topstitch
- Brushed Sweatshirt 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled polyester 350 GSM
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Pocket at front
Click here for our size guide
All printing done in partnership with Hit and Run Ltd a London based studios that aims to promote artistic expression and cultural awareness while ensuring a minimal environmental impact. Find out more about them here
All Garments made in Bangladesh from organic, GOTS certified Bangladeshi fabric and in fair trade mills and factories ensuring environmental and workers standards.
|T Shirt||Long Sleeve
|VAT (UK only)||9.8||13.20||21|
|Total Costs (ex Tax)||£36.83
Due to Brexit (which we definitely didn't want) we have had to change our tax policy, UK customers will remain the same but everyone outside of the UK please read our updated tax policy here.
Buy Back Initiative
We feel that our product is a long term investment, transcending traditional fashion trends but we also appreciate that peoples tastes can change over time, people scale their wardrobe and get rid of garments. We never want our product to go to the landfill so we will take back any omdo STUDIOS garment and give you 20% off a future purchase. Find out more here
With each garment sold a donation will go to a charity of the artists choice. Magnus has chosen The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust as his organisation. They work to create a fairer and more inclusive society in which everyone can succeed regardless of race, ethnicity or background. Find out more about their work here.